The most important thing that concerns each person is the cleanliness of their home and the concern for taking care of it, which makes it a healthy environment conducive to a safe and stable life for them and their family, especially with the presence of children in the house, and this can only be done by taking care of the house and its periodic cleanliness, for a clean house with care is a title for the health and safety of all members of the family. It takes effort and organization, and we have to note here that we have to establish a schedule and a plan, and we try to stick to them as much as possible to carry out periodic cleaning of the house so that it does not become a fertile environment for the spread of disease among family members.
- Tips for taking care of the house and its cleanliness
- Pick up dirty clothes at all times, put them in the washing machine and start placing scattered clothes in place.Clean the dust, and continue with
- windows, balconies and exterior glass, as these are the most vulnerable areas to dust and the entrance to the building.
- Take note of the curtains’ cleanliness as they hold a lot of dirt and dust which doesn’t free the house from dust.
- Cleaning tools should still be available within the building, so it’s best to position them all in one place so that it’s easy to get back to them when necessary.
- We recommend that you write down the tasks to be accomplished inside the house on a sheet of paper and note what we have accomplished so that you know what needs to be done without any negligence.
- Be sure to remove dust in the living room and living room, as well as polish the wood with special cleaning and polishing products.
Polish and sanitize floors, as well as rugs, and be sure to wash all furniture before brushing after cleaning.
- Pay special attention to the cleanliness of the bathroom by using the right kinds of disinfectants as it is a fertile environment for the growth of bacteria and germs that affect the health of the family.
- Get rid of kitchen grease that is still attached to straws, windows, stoves as well as walls.
- Taking care of organizing and cleaning kitchen cabinets, creating a system that makes it easy to access the things we need easily and easily.
- Do not leave food residue in dishes and dishes for a long time, so you should clean them up quickly first.
- Make sure to clean the refrigerator using vinegar as it is a good natural disinfectant and effective in killing germs and bacteria and preserving the food inside.
- Clean the sink from the inside with a little chlorine, then pour water over it to complete the disinfection process from the inside so you can be reassured when you put food or something else inside from the sink.
- Always keep clean water bottles used in the drinking process by adding a little vinegar with soap while cleaning them. It is very important that we collect the waste in sealed bags and that we do not discover and dispose of it immediately. It is better to put a basket inside the kitchen in which to put car keys, house keys and objects that may be difficult to reach easily by picking them up in the basket.